Sunday, July 30, 2023

Do They Really Dice Fish, Shrimp and Noodles Into Tiny Cubes?

Introducing!  French style chicken at The Bay Cafe in Alhambra. 



I guess it’s been roughly 20 years now since Hong Kong style chefs took a page from Vietnamese shaking beef and started serving a dish called French cut filet mignon.  French cut meaning the meat was diced into small cubes, with the beef prepared with a savory sauce, often using Maggi sauce, pepper, and perhaps wine.  

Somehow, the term “French cut” beef morphed into “French style” beef, though the dish itself didn’t change.   But then French style fish started to appear, but as you can see from the  Bay Cafe French style fish picture, the meat is definitely not cut into small cubes.  

 


 


Rather, restaurants were assuming that “French style” described the savory Maggi sauce based seasoning, and the accompanying vegetables (often raw lettuce, onions and tomato) which garnished the French cut filet mignon.  Then soon there was  French style shrimp, French style chow mein, French style short ribs and French style chicken tenders, obviously none of which were diced into cubes.  

 

But this is the first time I’ve seen French style chicken.  And this time they got it right with the small pieces of meat.

3 comments:

  1. HELLO GUYS,

    #USA SSN,Canada SIN,UK NIN,USA SSN DL front back with Selfie,CC & Dumps
    #Bu$iness owner leads
    #Payday loan leads
    #Loan leads
    #Sweepstakes leads
    #C@sino leads
    #Homeowners leads
    #Employee leads
    #USA B@nk leads
    #Phone numbers leads
    #Email leads
    #Email combos
    #Mortgage leads
    #Crypto Leads
    #Forex Leads
    #Stock market leads
    #Education Leads
    #Health insurance Leads
    #Auto insurance Leads
    #Cars database with MRV

    CONTACT us at =
    Telegram @Leadshop01
    If the Leads are not fresh, they can be replaced but non-refundable
    >Price negotiable
    $payment in crypto only
    24/7 Available

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO GUYS,

    We have Tax Refund , W-2
    Sell Info Fullz SSN DOB DL use it to do PUA and SBA
    Sell Info FULLZ Applying For unemployment insurance benefit.
    Sell Info for red Account Ebay and Amazon , Bank
    Sell Info SSN + DOB + DOC + DL scan front & back is Real 10

    ____________________________________________
    We're offering CC/CVV FULLZ INFO, Valid Non-VBV Bin Fullz CCV,
    SSN DL USA/UK/CA/AUS/EU/ASIAN/INTER...
    ____________________________________________


    SSN FULLZ USA REAL DOCS ID|DL FRONT BACK
    DL FULLZ MVR
    UK NIN DOB ADDRESS SORT CODE FULLZ
    UK NIN DOB DL ADDRESS MMN INFO PROS
    UK CANADA RUS FR IT GR DL|ID FRONT BACK WITH SELFIE
    PASSPORT PHOTOS WITH SELFIE
    BUSINESS EIN COMPANY FULLZ PROS
    YOUNG & OLD AGE FULLZ
    HIGH CREDIT SCORES PROS FULLZ
    SSN DOB DL FULLZ WITH ISSUE & EXPIRY DATES
    DEAD FULLZ UK USA CANADA


    For more infos DM ✉️
    ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
    Telegram 💬 @emmaU77

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crypto Scam Recovery Company  - Consult Alpha Recovery Experts

    ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS provides successful crypto recovery services to investors who have lost money to crypto scams. I was recently duped by One fake broker I met on Instagram who introduced me to cryptocurrency investment. I liked the idea and opted to invest through the site. Initially, I invested a small portion of my portfolio which was profitable but then I kept on investing more money, which I continued to do until the website vanished. I was unable to withdraw any money prior to the incident, but I’m excited I was able to get my funds back with the help of ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS crypto recovery team.

    You can reach them via email at (Info@ alpharecoveryexpert. co m)
    Learn More; alpharecoveryexpert. co m
    WhatsApp; +44(745)742-4681

    ReplyDelete